Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Home...

We figured that fireworks and picnics during the 4th of July were just too darn cliche so we decided to pursue a different kind of fun --- moving! In case the sarcasm isn't translating, please note that this is not really my idea of fun especially when it's 90 degrees outside. Anyway, we are moving to the other side of the bridge and there was one bright spot in this little adventure of our's. I know that this house will be our baby's first home. With a little paint and some cleaning TLC from clean-freak me, this house will be a lovely place to begin as a family of 3+. I am filled with copious warm fuzzies when I walk into what is now dubbed the "guest room" and know that in about a year or so, it will be the nursery. Fabulous. I'm so excited.

No comments: