Monday, December 28, 2009
The future...
It's been a week and I'm not sure if I've entirely digested the reality of our decision. At times I think I'm in denial, but ultimately I believe that our journey does not end here. Why we are facing the challenges that we face remains unclear to me, however, I believe that God has simply picked up the road and pointed it in a slightly different direction. I'm truly hopeful that adoption remains in our future and I think this sensation of denial is really a realization that the path was not shut off forever, merely closed for repairs. Our baby is out there somewhere, I guess we just need to be a little more patient and work through the issues at hand so that when we finally do meet, it will be joyous and welcome. I'm hopeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Me too!!
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment