Saturday, December 19, 2009

Things you don't expect...

Whew, life has morphed into this very ugly beast lately. I knew that with adoption came challenge and that we would be required to expect the unexpected; but recent developments have been beyond my expectations. So it doesn't come as a complete suprise if it comes true, I will disclose now that the adoption may need to be cancelled. My heart breaks at this very potential reality but for all the desire I have to be a mother, I have a stronger desire to protect a child from an undesirable situation. I pray daily that this will not become the reality, but I am bracing myself for the possibilty. Please pray with me that God will provide me the needed answers and direction and that if this adoption must be delayed that it only be delayed temporarily and that parenthood is not a complete impossibility.


In love and faith,
Andrea

No comments: