No, we're not slacking off. Bob is going through autobiography boot camp right now, trying to complete his papers (bio and assignments) before he leaves for Ohio on Sunday. Like me, he is a procrastinator, but writing is not his passion so he tends to put it off even more than me. That's o.k. (well, it's not o.k.), so we've implemented the 30 minutes per/night of focused homework rule...he works on his papers while I study for my final. So far it appears to be working, as we are both nearly finished with our stuff.
While Bob is away for the upcoming two weeks, I'm going to tackle the parenting plan. YIKES. This thing is 6 pages or more of questions about a myriad of topics from: "how much time is each person going to take off work?" to "what are the effects of alcohol/drug exposure on a fetus and should your child be exposed to any of these, what resources are in your area to help with their developmental needs?" Lots of research is headed my way. Fear not though, I WILL get it done by the time he comes home on the 18th because I've become the Wonder Woman of paperwork!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go you two. Keep up the great work.
Post a Comment