Friday, January 16, 2009

What Would Happen If?...

First let me say "no, I'm not." (Mom, I know you read this) But I was wondering, what would happen in this whole adoption process if I were to become pregnant? The countries are so specific about the necessary age differences between a child at home and a child to be adopted (usually 12 months), so if we were to become pregnant (it would be a miracle of miracles), would the adoption be disrupted. I certainly hope not because we really want to adopt. We've discussed this before with each other and came to the conclusion that if that circumstance ever came to pass, we would not abandon the adoption because we feel that adopting is in God's plan for our family building. Hmm...we should ask the social worker just to satisfy my curiosity. Again...Mom...no, I'm not pregnant :) I'll have to get back to everyone on the verdict.

No comments: