This was the piece I feared the most and I am happy to report that I finished my half at 1:00 this afternoon. Praise Jesus. Part of our homestudy is the completion of these individual autobiographies. Writing about one's life is no easy task and it is made less simple when it involves 8 separate and distinct sections comprising anywhere from 2 to 14 individual and invasive questions to be answered. Topics range from "how did your parents communicate, discipline, relate to each other and how did that subsequently effect you past and present," or "describe a typical weekday in your home." They run the spectrum from philosophical to dreadfully specific.
We weren't given a page limit or requirement, the social worker simply told us that the more we explain, the less she has to question us about in person. Well, folks, she'll be reading a lot. 6 hours and 15 pages later, I am done darn it. At least with this part. Now, it's off to the races to finish the assignments and parenting plans. Super fun!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment