Part of our homestudy paperwork includes the written appointing of a guardian for our child in the untimely event of our deaths. We've been going round and round about this trying to figure out who we could possibly bestow this honor upon (with their permission of course). Well last night we figured it out! Look out Bill and Melinda Gates...our baby is coming your way!!! :)
Yeah..I don't think we can get away with this, but everybody needs a dream. He's not employed, not that he requires a monthly income. So clearly they would have time for a child. They are both very philanthropic which bodes well for an altruistic upbringing. And seriously, it's not like they don't have the space. Now, if we could just get them on board all would be settled.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't think of two better suited parents to leave your child with. I will love going to anyone of their homes to visit and perhaps stay to help with my grandchild.
Let me know what they say.
Love you
Mom
Post a Comment