No, not as inspiring as that of Martin Luther King Jr. but special to me nonetheless. Last night, I had my first dream about our baby. I know that pregnant women get these, but I wasn't sure it would happen for me, in spite of the fact that I'm a rather vivid dreamer. Now, it could have been conjured up by my subconcious as a result of talking about the adoption with a friend yesterday, but who knows. Anyway, I could see our baby boy...yes, it was a boy. He was 9 months old and had a rather serious expression on his face. Why wouldn't he? He was a tiny little man with a gentle disposition and for some reason he was extremely fascinated with images of balloons. I don't know... Our parents were in the room and Bob's dad was of course videotaping everything. Jim got a new video camera for Christmas so this element of the dream came as no suprise :) He kept asking me to hold him up and we would "wave" to the camera. It wasn't an elaborate dream, but it was special to us. Hope to have more in the coming months.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment