O.k. so after the doctor's office fiasco...yes, it was a fiasco in my opinion...I've come to a decision. Just because we are adopting and happy to do so, does not mean that I need to slam the door shut on fertility. I will not be ingesting hormone pills based on speculation. In fact, my doctor is going to need to become a little more creative with my treatment starting with how everything is diagnosed. There is plenty of research that discusses the plausibility of diet, TCM (traditional chinese medicine) etc. as viable treatments of endometriosis. I will happily experiment with those thereby leaving my fertility in God's hands rather than having it dictated by BC pills again. Should medication become necessary after all non-pharmacotherapeutically laden routes are explored, then I will travel down that road. For now...I shall remain drug fee.
On other adoption notes...the papers will be done this week and in the mail. Next step is the home visit. Yey!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Only one word for this day
YEA!!!!!!
Post a Comment